A ONE BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT with off-road parking, pleasantly located within sought after Kinver village, within easy reach of shops / amenities and stunning local countryside.
The apartment forms part of the plot of 60 White Hill and has the benefit of views and access to a maintained garden.
With gas central heating and double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises: hallway; ground floor utility room; first floor landing; lounge; kitchen; double bedroom and bathroom.
** Please Note ** Rent includes electricity bills.
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
- A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
- Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
- Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme
For further details on this property please call us on: 01384 443434