A newly refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat with its own private entrance and within walking distance of Brierlely Hill High Street and its excellent amenities. The property includes electric heating, double glazing and off-road parking.
With accommodation comprising: private entrance hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, newly fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with an electric shower over the bath.
The property includes an off-road car parking space.
Viewing is essential for this one bedroom ground floor flat and its convenient setting to be fully appreciated. Early appointments are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Brierley Hill is a town in the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley, West Midlands, 2.5 miles south of Dudley and 2 miles north of Stourbridge. The town provides an excellent selection of shops and other amenities, including a Sainbury's supermarket in nearby Withymoor Village and the popular Merry Hill Shopping Complex. Stourbridge is close at hand and provides bus and train stations with regular services to Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster and Wolverhampton. The area also has highly regarded schooling for children of all ages and the motorway network is also easily accessed via junctions 3 and 4 of the M5.
Services: Mains electricity, water and drainage
Local Authority: Dudley Council
Council Tax: Band A
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
- A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
- Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
- Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme
For further details on this property please call us on: 01384 443434