A beautifully re-furbished, period, double fronted, three bedroom end of terrace house within close proximity to Mary Stevens Park and nearby Oldswinford, offering a generous, immaculately presented layout including two reception rooms plus a wonderful landscaped rear garden.
With accommodation comprising: entrance hall; lounge; separate dining room open plan to a luxury fitted kitchen with integrated electric hob, integrated electric oven / grill, integrated dishwasher and recess and plumbing for a washing machine; ground floor shower room; cellar; first floor landing; three bedrooms; and a family bathroom including a bath with mixer shower over. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Viewing is essential for this expensively improved period home and its convenient location to be fully appreciated. Early appointments are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Oldswinford provides a choice of amenities including a Tesco Express and an M & S Simply Food. Stourbridge Junction train station is close at hand which provides regular services to Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster and Wolverhampton. Stourbridge town centre is just over a mile away and includes a wide choice of amenities including many popular pubs and restaurants. The area also has highly regarded schooling for children of all ages and commuters will find that the motorway network is also easily accessible via junctions 3 and 4 of the M5.
Services: All mains services are connected
Local Authority: Dudley Council
Council Tax: Band B
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
- A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
- Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
- Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme
For further details on this property please call us on: 01384 443434