A stunning brand new luxury one bedroom duplex apartment set within a wonderful period building in Stourton. Offering a generous, beautifully appointed layout including an open-plan lounge / kitchen with appliances, bedroom with dressing room, balcony and en-suite, and with off-road parking.
The Scullery forms part of Stourton Court, which has recently been converted into ten brand new individual luxury apartments. Retaining much of its original character, the building has seen many improvements, including the restoration of its main hallway, which now serves as communal access to the apartments and includes a lift to upper floors.
Having gas central heating, double glazing and accommodation comprising: communal hallway; entrance hall; open-plan lounge / kitchen, lounge with double doors providing a private rear entrance and kitchen appointed with light grey shaker style soft-closing units, with Quartz worksurfaces, incorporating a stainless-steel one and a half bowl sink / drainer unit, integrated electric induction hob with cooker hood above, integrated double oven with grill, integrated microwave, integrated slim-line dishwasher, integrated washing machine and an integrated fridge freezer; ground floor WC; stairs rising to the first floor; double bedroom with double doors to a private balcony (with delightful countryside views), dressing area with fitted wardrobes and wash basin, and an en-suite shower room.
Plenty of off-road parking is available within a private resident's car park.
Viewing is essential for this superb brand new apartment and its most impressive location and accommodation to be fully appreciated. Early appointments are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Location: Stourton is a popular destination for those wanting to enjoy a semi rural location but still be within easy reach of local amenities. Nearby Kinver village provides schooling for all age ranges as well as a good selection of independent shops, pubs and eateries. Stourton provides easy access to beautiful countryside whilst also being well placed for commuting to Birmingham, the Black Country and North Worcestershire. Being approximately 20 miles west of Birmingham, 13 miles south of Wolverhampton and 20 miles north of Worcester, Stourton is served by a good motorway network with excellent links to the M5, M6, M40 and M42, Birmingham International Airport is approximately 45 minutes away and the main line train station in Stourbridge has regular services to and from Worcester, Malvern, Birmingham and London.
Services: All mains services are connected
Local Authority: South Staffordshire Council
Council Tax: TBA
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
- A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
- Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
- Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme