A well presented three/four bedroom semi-detached home located in this ever popular village, offering generously proportioned and flexible accommodation which is further enhanced by a driveway, garage and attractive rear garden.
Hagley is a highly sought after village with a great selection of local shops and amenities, highly regarded schooling for all ages and excellent transport links.
The property briefly comprises: Porch: entrance hall; downstairs toilet; lounge; bedroom 3; dining room/bedroom 4; rear conservatory with garden access; fitted kitchen; two first floor bedrooms; and a well appointed family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Available March 2022
Viewing is essential for this superb family home and its pleasant location to be fully appreciated. Early appointments are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Services: All mains services are connected
Local Authority: Bromsgrove Council
Council Tax: Band D
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
- A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
- Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
- Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme
For further details on this property please call us on: 01384 443434