A very spacious and attractively appointed two bedroom ground floor apartment in Stourbridge. Conveniently located for amenities in Oldswinford and offering a very generous layout including a large open-plan lounge / kitchen with appliances, a master bedroom with an en-suite and off-road parking.
Having double glazing, gas central heating and accommodation comprising: communal entrance hall; reception hall with built-in store cupboards; spacious open-plan lounge / kitchen, kitchen incorporating a stainless-steel sink / drainer unit, integrated gas hob with canopy cooker hood above, integrated Siemens electric oven with grill; integrated slim-line dishwasher, integrated washing machine and a recess for a fridge; two good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room; and a well appointed bathroom.
The apartment enjoys an allocated off-road parking space and there is separate visitor parking also available.
Viewing is essential for this excellent two bedroom ground floor apartment and its pleasant location to be fully appreciated. Early appointments are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Stourbridge is a market town in the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley in the West Midlands, situated on the River Stour and approximately 12 miles west of Birmingham. Historically in Worcestershire, Stourbridge was the centre of British glass making during the Industrial Revolution. The town enjoys a good choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants along with small independent shops, a selection of sport and leisure facilities and highly regarded schooling for children of all ages. Stourbridge is served by an excellent motorway network with superb links to the M5, M6, M40 and M42. Birmingham International Airport is approximately 45 minutes away and Stourbridge Junction main line train station has regular services to Worcester, Birmingham and London.
Services: All mains services are connected
Local Authority: Dudley Council
Council Tax: Band B
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
- A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
- Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
- Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme