A well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached house situated in a pleasant cul de sac location at the top of town with off road parking.
This attractive property, with gas central heating and double glazing, briefly comprises: entrance hall; spacious L-shaped living room; fitted kitchen; utility, three bedrooms, family bathroom and pleasant rear garden.
**Please note that use of the garage is not included**
Early viewing is recommended.
Location: Situated on the banks of the River Severn and the edge of the Wyre Forest, Bewdley was once described as "the most perfect small town in Worcestershire". The town enjoys a good choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants along with small independent shops, craft studios, a brewery, local museum, a selection of sports clubs and a number of churches. Being approximately 20 miles south west of Birmingham and 15 miles north of Worcester, Bewdley is served by a good motorway network with excellent links to the M5, M6, M40 and M42, Birmingham International Airport is approximately 45 minutes away and the main line train station in Kidderminster has regular services to and from Worcester, Malvern, Birmingham and London.
Schooling: The town is fortunate to benefit from two primary schools and a high school, all rated as Good by Ofsted in their most recent inspections. The independent sector is also well catered for locally with a fine selection of schools available nearby in Kidderminster, Chaddesley Corbett, Abberley, Bromsgrove and Worcester.
Services: All mains services are connected
Local Authority: Wyre Forest District
Council Tax Band: C
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
- A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
- Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
- Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme